25 Days of Christmas: Counting Christmas by Karen Katz

 


I love Karen Katz books and this is our second Karen Katz book today. This book is a board book, about three children getting ready for Christmas count down from ten to one in anticipation of Christmas morning. Counting Christmas by Karen Katz was published in October 2003. 

This book is amazing and colorful. I love the illustrations in this book as they keep the toddlers and youngers attention to the book. I loved reading this book to my kiddos last night as we talked about what we are excited about for Christmas. The kids had fun counting down from ten to one. It's such a fun book for the kiddos to listen to. I recommend getting it for your kids for their first Christmas. 



Make sure to follow us on facebook for book quotes and get notified of new blog post. 


Comments

Popular Posts