Click, Clack, Moo I Love You! by Doreen Cronin

 


We love the original Click, Clack, Moo Cows that Type book in this house. When I found out that they have a Valentine's Day book with all our favorite characters from the original I had to check it out at the library. In this book, it's Valentine's Day on the farm. That means they are going to have a party. Duck hangs balloons, streamers, sparkling lights, and of course hearts everywhere. Fox hears the music and watches. Of courses foxes are not welcome at the farm. Click, Clack, Moo I Love You! by Doreen Cronin was published in December 2017. 

I really loved this book because it talks about being left out as well as including everyone. I love the illustrations in this book by Betsy Lewin. Each picture is colorful and really comes together with the text of the story. My kiddos loved this book and were so happy to read it. They were bummed when we returned the book. I recommend checking out this book this Valentine's. 





Comments

Popular Posts