25 Days of Christmas: We're Going on a Santa Hunt by Laine Mitchell and Louis Shea

 


We have this book on our bookshelf and since we have a ton of books on our bookshelf I was able to sneak it off and wrap it up for the kids to unwrap for our 25 Days of Christmas. In this book, we are going on a Santa Hunt. We are going to find the jolly one. I can't wait. Presents for you and me! We're Going on a Santa Hunt by Laine Mitchell and Louis Shea was published in December 2017. 

The illustrations in this book are so colorful and playful that it really makes this book playful. My kids really like this story and because of it's receptiveness they were able to help read along with me. This book is one of their favorites and they often read it by themselves which is a huge plus in this mama's eyes. I recommend checking this book out for Christmas. 





Comments

Popular Posts