25 Days till Christmas: Everyone is Invited to Christmas by Susan Jones

 


On the 11th day of Christmas, Santa brought my kids a new book. The forest is abuzz with magic and excitement time for Jesus birthday! The invitation for his birthday party float on in to all but one forest creature. Living far off in a hollow in the forest's furthest tree, little Raccoon feels left out and alone. Everyone is Invited to Christmas by Susan Jones was published November 2018. 

This book is so sweet and really brings the true meaning of Christmas. I loved how it was animals in the forest rather then human beings. It shows that everyone is excited to celebrate Jesus birthday. I love how they explain why they celebrate. My kids really enjoyed this story and were actually quietly listening as I read each page. I loved the illustrations and all the animal characters that were shown. This book is worth adding to your Christmas book list. 







Comments

Popular Posts