Book Review: Walk and See: Opposites by Nosy Crow

 


This book is a board book to take on a journey through the snow with opposites. This is the fourth in a seasonal concept books that you can visit again and again. Walk and See: Opposites by Nosy Crow was published in September 2018. 

I love board books, in that I don't have to worry about Cassie being too rough with them. I also love that they are a simple books with less words. But really get the words across on every page. In this book the pictures are colorful and really keep a toddler or younger attention. The words are simple and one word on each page. I also love that my kids can read the words or just look at the beautiful illustrations. This book is cute and should be given to everyone who is starting their kids bookshelf. 





 

Comments

Popular Posts