Counting Kisses by Karen Katz

 


I bought this book back when my oldest was a newborn. So we have been reading this family for almost 10 years now. In this book there is a tired baby and it needs some kisses before it goes to bed. Counting Kisses by Karen Katz was published on January 2003. 

I love this board book so much. I read it so much when Ginny was a baby that it fell apart so of course I had to buy it for each of my kid their own book. I used to read this to them for a bedtime book and I would kiss just like the characters in the book on my kids. The book is so colorful that it keeps even the littlest kid paying attention to the book. I love this book so much and I think every mom needs to get it for a baby shower. I recommend checking this book out. 





Comments

Popular Posts