The Hallo-Weiner by Dav Pilkey

 


Oscar is a little dog with a big problem -- he gets more tricks than treats because other dogs tease him all the time. But one brave act on Halloween makes Oscar a Grade-A hero, proving that a little wiener can be a real winner! The Hallo-Wiener by Dav Pilkey was published in June 1995. 


I received this book from my mother-in-law in a box that was full of children's books. These are the books she used to teach her own children how to read. My kids loved this book so much. they felt bad for Oscar who was being made fun of. The illustrations in this book are amazing and colorful just like some of the other Dav Pilkey books that we have read. This book has a good lesson and I am glad that I was able to read it to my kids. It's a cute book for Halloween. 

Comments

Popular Posts