Pinkalicious and the Merminnies by Victoria Kann

 

Pinkalicious likes her new friend Splash the merminnie, even though he is a show-off. When Splash's flashy tricks get him in trouble, it's up to Pinkalicious and her friends save him! Pinkalicous and the Merminnies by Victoria Kann was published January 2020. 

Pinkalicious books are so fun for little girls. I loved that I found a book that involved mermaids for my kids while we were learning about the ocean. My kids really liked this book and the amazing colorful illustrations though out the book. I liked that most of the pages were full of an illustrations. This story is really cute and short perfect for new readers. The story-line is adorable and really cute its perfect book for little kids. This book was really easy to read aloud to kids but I think this book is better for a kid learning how to read with how simple the story-line is and how simple the wording is. 

Check out other Ocean theme books. 

Check out other books on Cassie's list here. 



Comments

Popular Posts