Curious George and the Firefighters by Margret Rey

 


Firefighters are a famously brave lot, but can they withstand a visit from one curious monkey? Curious George and the Firefighters by Margret & H.A. Rey and Anna Grossnickle Hines was published in June 1940. This book is apart of Curious George New Adventures series. 

So, my husband is a huge Curious George fan. He tells everyone that he is positive that Curious George books made him into the reader he is. So of course we have to check out the books for our own children. I had the pleasure to actually read this book with all of my kiddos instead of just one or two kids. All four of my kids enjoy listening to this book as I read it. The illustrations in this book match all the other Curious George books. I love how even though curiosity can get you in trouble sometimes it can be a good thing. My kids really enjoyed this book and actually asked me to get them more Curious George books to read. It's a cute book and really worth checking out. 




Comments

Popular Posts