On a Snow-Melting Day: Seeking Signs of Spring by Buffy Silverman

 


I am so glad that it's spring time. I love winter time but towards the end I am ready for signs of spring. Also the better weather lets my kids go outside which they are trying to get 1000 hours outside play this year. In this book it talks about the early days of spring when the snow begins to melt, plants and animals stir to life. It uses photos and simple rhyming text to bring the story to life. On a Snow-Melting Day: Seeking Signs of Spring by Buffy Silverman was published in February 2020. 

My kids really liked this book as they loved the pictures throughout the book. I loved that they used pictures rather then using illustrations. This book has rhyming context so it's like a poem throughout the book. This book is so cute and my kids really loved watching winter change to spring. This book is really cute and really worth reading. The photographs are colorful and kept all four of my kids attention. The text is easy to read aloud and easy to show the kids each page. All my kids really enjoyed the book from my two year old to my almost ten year old. Even us adults enjoyed reading this book as a family. 






Comments

Popular Posts