Dino-Thanksgiving by Lisa Wheeler

 



I had this on my coming soon list since Thanksgiving for that I am so sorry. I am playing catch up on some books on my list. In this book follow the dinos traveling over the river and through the woods to join together with their family. They enjoy favorite activities, including a corn maze, a televised parade with giant balloon creations, and of course a football game. The dinos share in not only one but two feasts. Dino-Thanksgiving by Lisa Wheeler and illustrated by Barry Gott was published in September 2020. 

My kids really enjoy the dino books. This book made them giggle at the silly antics that the dinosaurs were doing. The illustrations in this book are colorful and bright and really bring the dinosaurs to life. I love that they do the correct food for each dinosaur. Also love how they use the the actual dinosaurs names for the characters. We really enjoyed this book. 

Check out other Thanksgiving Books

Check out other Dinosaur books here. 




Comments

Popular Posts