E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial by Jim Thomas

 


I was terrified of E.T. the movie growing up. I was scared of the alien I hate to admit. But as an adult I really think it's a neat book and I couldn't wait to read this book to my kids. This book follows the famous movie to a T. E.T. The Extra Terrestrial was adapted by Jim Thomas and illustrated by Kim Smith published in October 2017. 

My kids loved this book and begged to be able to see the movie. Which we have yet to check out so we can see the movie. I really loved the illustrations in this book as they are so close to what the movie looks like. But also the illustrations are child like so that it keeps the attention of kids and is not scary. The text in this book are almost exactly as the movie. It's an easy story to read aloud to children as the text is not hard to read. I recommend checking this book out. 



 



Comments

Popular Posts