I Want to Sleep Under the Stars! by Mo Willems

 


We absolutely love Mo Willems books in my house. A big favorite of ours are Elephant and Piggy books. If you haven't checked those out then you are missing out. In this book is an ensemble cast of Squirrels, Acorns, and pop-in guests. It has a funny, furry adventure and bonus jokes. I Want to Sleep Under the Stars (Unlimited Squirrels #3) by Mo Willems was published October 2020. 

My kids loved this book. This was the first book we have read in this series and I have to say they have the same humor as his Elephant and Piggy books. My kids thought the jokes in this book were flat but I laughed. This book is a little hard to read aloud but the kids really loved it. I think it's a simple book for a new reader to read just like the other books by Mo Willems. We love these book and it's awesome. The illustrations in this book are colorful and simple. 





Comments

Popular Posts