A Polar Bear in the Snow by Mac Barnett

 



We love polar bears in my house. Our zoo has the most amazing polar bears who love to goof off in the water. My kids could watch them for hours and hours when we are at the zoo. In this book it follows a magnificent polar bear through a fantastic world of snow and blue sea. A Polar Bear in the Snow by Mac Barnett illustrated by Shawn Harris was published in October 2020. 

The illustrations in this book are so amazing. I loved looking at each picture and have my kids see if they can spot the polar bear. The illustrations are so unique. This story is so cute and all four of my kiddos loved it. I love that it was easy to read for a read-aloud and was not very long that even my two year old was interested in the book. I have even caught all my kids looking at the book later. It's a great book to add to your bookshelf. 

Check out other holiday books here. 

Check out other artic animals books here. 





Comments

Popular Posts