Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum by Lisa Wheeler

 


Have you ever stepped in gum in a parking lot. It's gross and sticky and creates a massive mess. In this book is written in a hilarious, colorful illustrations, Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum is an irresistible picture book for reading aloud. Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum by Lisa Wheeler was published in April 2004. This book has won the South Carolina Book Award for Picture Book in 2007. 

This book made my kids giggle so much and actually the adults who were listening as well. Which happened to be my mom and husband. They all got a huge kick out of this massive sticky mess that lays in this book. I loved the illustrations in this book as they show the story so well. My kids loved the repeats throughout the book. This book is so fun to read aloud and really easy to say the lines. I recommend this book so much that everyone should check it out. 




Comments

Popular Posts