Big and Little: A Story of Opposites by Cheryl Pilgrim

 


We read this book around Opposites day. I love reading opposite books to teach my kids ups and down in the books. This is a simple book that introduces the concept of opposites to a very young readers. Big and Little: A Story of Opposites by Cheryl Pilgrim was published in April 2019. 

I recommend for this book for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten. It's a simple read book when it's basically two words per page to read. The illustrations in this book are amazing and colorful. The fur on the dog looks so real. My kids really enjoyed this book even my older kids. They loved reading each page along side of me. For read aloud it's a quick read which is great for little kids. I really enjoy this book and recommend it. 







Comments

Popular Posts