The X'ed-out X-ray by Ron Roy

 


We have started to reading longer books for our bedtime reading sessions. It's getting easier to hold attention longer from the littlest who is two to the 10 year old. We have had this book in our personal library at home for over a year. I don't believe any of my kids have picked it up to read it. So we had to check it out. In this book, while attending the Penelope Gwinn concert, Dink injures his arm. At the same time, the singer's diamond necklace is stolen. Could Dink's injury be a clue? The X-ed-out X-ray by Ron Roy, was published in February 2005. This book is the 24th book in the series of A-Z Mysteries. 

 My kids loved this story. We read just a chapter a night and then we talked about the chapter we read. What their favorite part in the book was so far? We also talked about what their guesses on who stole the item at the concert. My kids had good guesses and they had fun telling everyone why they believe that person is the person who stole the item. Though, my two year old thought it was the Pizza man every time and there was no character that is Pizza Man. My kids really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read out next mystery. I love that this book had short chapters but the story line had the kids having fun on each page. Also I loved the illustrations in this book which was perfect for my kids ages. This book is great and I highly recommend it. 





Comments

Popular Posts