Give Bees a Chance by Bethany Bart

 





My older three kids are scared to death of bees. They have told me so many times that we should kill them. So I decided that we need to learn more about why we have bees and how they are important to everything in the world. In this book is an interactive cartoon-style illustrations and hilarious narrator of facts and fun about the bees on the endangered animal list. It talks about why are bees are important in this fun non-fiction book. Give Bees a Chance by Bethany Bart was published in April 2017. 

My kids really enjoyed this book and learning about bees. They are still scared of them but they have a healthy appreciation from them.  I love the illustrations in this book as they are colorful and life-like. I do wish they included some actual photos of bees in the book. The text was simple to read that my kids could read on their own. It also a good book to read aloud to all the kids. This book is great and I totally recommend reading it to all ages. 




Comments

Popular Posts