Pete the Cat: Sir Pete the Brave by James Dean

 


My kids always find a huge joy in reading and listening to Pete the Cat books. I think most kids have heard one or two of the books from the series. In this book, Lady Callie, who is the most awesome harpist in all the land goes missing. It's up to Sir Pete to save her from the dragon's lair. Pete the Cat: Sir Pete the Brave by James Dean was published in June 2016. 

This book was really cute and my kids really enjoyed listening to me read it. They have even read it on their own a time or two. The illustrations in this book are colorful and keeps the kids attention at all the amazing colorful features in this book. This book has a simple story-line which is perfect for the age group that it is geared too. Reading this out loud is easy and fun to read a loud. Like most Pete the Cat books this one has a rhythmic quality as you read it. I recommend checking this book out. 







Comments

Popular Posts