Hello, World! Dinosaurs by Jill McDonald

 


If you haven't checked out my Instagram then you missed when I was reading this book to Cassie. Make sure you sign on to my Instagram handle @raising4littlereaders for fun videos of my kids and what we are up to during the week. Anyways, I shared a video of Cassie and myself reading this book and learning about dinosaurs. In this book it teaches toddlers all about Triceratops, Stegosaurus, T-Rex and more. Hello, World! Dinosaurs by Jill McDonald was published in February 2018. 

The illustrations in this book are so colorful and really keep the attention of toddlers on it. I love how it's a non-fiction designed for toddlers. I also love how they use the names of the dinosaurs on each page. I used the book to help teach Cassie how to say the names of the dinosaurs. She loved this book and kept reading it throughout the week. The book has basic dinosaur facts which great for the young age. 





Comments

Popular Posts