Counting Dinosaurs by Roger Priddy

 


My kids are going to be going to a drive-thru dinosaur thing in May, so I had to check out some fun dinosaur books to occupy us till we go see some dinosaurs. In this book there are big dinosaurs, little dinosaurs, spiky ones and scaly ones, and all kinds of funny prehistoric beasts to discover stomping across the pages. This book is a board book. Counting Dinosaurs by Roger Priddy was published in December 2017. This book is apart of the Counting Collection. 

This book is a lot like the I spy books for toddlers. It wants you to count the dinosaurs yourself which I find toddlers will have a lot of problem trying to find the dinosaurs on each page. I think for this you would need a higher age then a toddler. The illustrations are colorful and unique that it was a lot of fun looking at the pictures. Cassie really liked looking at the pictures of the dinosaurs. 







Comments

Popular Posts