Twinkle, Twinkle, Unicorn by Jeffrey Burton

 


With two girls in my house it makes unicorns pretty popular. Of course big sister Ginny, has showned her sister Cassie the way of magical beast. So when I found this book at the library I knew I had to check it out for Cassie. In this book it's a magical twist on the famous twinkle twinkle little star song. Twinkle, Twinkle, Unicorn by Jeffrey Burton and illustrated by Zoe Waring was published in March 2019. This is a board book. 

 The illustrations in this board book are so cute and colorful. It really grabs the attention of all little kids for sure. Cassie loved looking at the pictures of the book over and over while we had it home from the library. The story is simple and is a lot like the famous song. It was easy to read aloud and easy to get stuck in your head when you read it over and over again. Cassie loved this book and had me read it over and over again. 





Comments

Popular Posts