Goodnight, Veggies by Diana Murray

 



I love cute stories that are a little different. This book is no different. In this book every veggie needs their shuteye in this restful, charming story set in a community garden. The tomatoes are tuckered out, the cucumbers are calm, and the beets are simply beat. Turning the day to night in this bedtime ritual for plants. Goodnight, Veggies by Diana Murray illustrated by Zachariah O'Hora was published on April 2021. 

This is such a cute story and I am so glad I was able to read it to my youngest one afternoon. We were able to snuggle on the couch and have a small quiet time before the older kiddos needed me again. This book is colorful and I loved how each of the veggies had their own facial features. This book reminds me a lot of Goodnight Moon with how it reads. The text is simple but I love how it rhymes and that it has the actual name of each veggie. This is such a cute book that doesn't get the reader hyped up. Perfect book for bedtime. 

Food Theme book 

Cassie's Books List 


Comments

Popular Posts