How to Be a T. Rex by Ryan North

 



It's been a blast for my kids and myself to check out all of the awesome dinosaur books that are out on the market. In this book, being a regular old human is kind of a drag. That's why Sal is not going to be a teacher or doctor or lawyer when she grows up. She is going to grow up to be an awesome Tyrannosaurus Rex. How to be a T. Rex by Ryan North illustrator by Mike Lowery was published in August 2018. 

This book is really weird and slow in a lot of parts. The illustrations I felt were lacking and there wasn't much of a story-line in this book. I felt like there could be more to this book. Mason liked this book but felt like it was more towards younger kids. Cassie enjoyed this book and it's simple nature. This book was easy to read aloud which is a plus to me. But I didn't enjoy the book. 







Comments

Popular Posts