Nibbles: The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett

 


Since learning about Usborne books and then finding out about Nibbles. I have always wanted to check out this book. I finally had a child who wanted to buy it to read. Of course we had to read it that night. In this book, you learn about Nibbles who is a very naughty book monster. He loves to nibble and munch books, especially fairytales that don't belong to him. Can you catch him before he eats more fairy tales? Nibbles: The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett was published in April 2016. 

Mason begged me to buy this book from our book lady. Thankfully, our book lady loves my kids and let me take one of her own books (which I bought). Mason then begged me to read it to him while we snuggled in his bed before bed that very day. He has been learning about fairytales in kindergarten so this book was perfect to read aloud. This book is so fun and he had so much fun listening to me read it aloud. It's an easy book to read aloud. The illustrations in this book are so colorful and so unique. This book is worth checking out for your reading children. 






Comments

Popular Posts