How Do Dinosaurs Show Good Manners? by Jane Yolen

 


We love the How Do Dinosaurs series in my house. They show kids what not to do and then show them what they should be doing. Do dinosaurs spit broccoli on the floor, hog the slide at the playground, or wreck the bathroom with their latest mud science experiments! Find out in How Do Dinosaurs Show Good Manners? by Jane Yolen illustrated by Mark Teague was published October 2020. 

This is a book that I haven't read yet before I read it to Cassie. I love these books as they show what kids often do and they shouldn't really do them. This book is so cute and the illustrations are life like in the way of the dinosaurs. I love how the dinosaurs in the illustrations are showing all the things that they shouldn't be doing then change to what they should be doing. This is a cute book to use to talk about using manners. I recommend checking it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts