100 Ninjas at the Zoo by Treesha Vaux

 


We love Ninjas in our house and so of course when I saw someone post this book that a friend of was giving away. I had to claim it for my kiddos to check out. In this book it's Ninja night at the fair and the animals at the zoo wanted to check it out. So they escaped the zoo and went to check it out by groups of ten. 100 Ninjas at the Zoo by Treesha Vaux illustrated by Matthew Scott was published in 2018. 

Mason and I read this for bed at night. He's been working hard to counting to 100 by tens and so I thought we should finally check out this book that has been on our bookshelf. Mason loved counting along with the animals in this book and I loved how at the end of the book they grouped each of the tens. He really loved counting each animal on each page to make sure there was ten of them. It's a great story to introduce or to review counting by 10's. 





Comments

Popular Posts