If You Give a Cat a Cupcake by Laura Joffe Numeroff

 


If you give a cat a cupcake, he'll ask for some sprinkles to go with it. When you give him the sprinkles, he might spill some on the floor. Cleaning up will make him hot, so you'll give him a bathing suit... If You Give a Cat a Cupcake by Laura Joffe Numeroff illustrated by Felicia Bond was published in September 2008. This is apart of the If You Give... series. 

I have always enjoyed this series as a kid myself and knew my kids would enjoy it as well. Cassie loved looking at the illustrations in this book and giggling at the cat silly antics. I loved using this book to use to talk about the letter C. It's a cute book and I love how easy it is to read aloud. Each page flows to the next perfect and I love how it rounds out to the very beginning all over again. I recommend checking this book out for any preschoolers. 









Comments

Popular Posts