A Big Guy Took My Ball! by Mo Willems

 


Piggie is devastated when a big guy takes her ball! Gerald is big, too...but is he big enough to help his best friend? A Big Guy Took My Ball! by Mo Willems was published in May 2013. This is book nineteen in the Elephants & Piggie series. This book was nominated for Theodor Seuss Geisel Award in 2014. 

This is a cute book about best friends sticking up for another and helping each other stand up to bullies. I love this author and how he takes basic things about friends and turns into a cute story-line. I also love how I can read this along side my kids and hear their giggles. But also I love that my reading kid can read for one character and I can read for the other. It makes bonding with my kids so fun and I love it. I highly recommend this book. 






Comments

Popular Posts