Ambulances by Julie Murray

 


Little readers can learn about vehicle they see every day. Ambulances by Julie Murray was published in January 2016. 

I had huge pleasure of reading this book to Cassie tonight for bed. I love finding non-fiction books for my kids especially my younger two kids. I find they can learn through books about every day life. This book is so fun and perfect for toddlers and preschoolers alike. It has simple text and explains what ambulances are simple terms. I had Cassie practice saying words that she doesn't normally hear in every day life. I loved how it explained things for her and what they are. It's a great book and it's perfect for her. I love that they used actual pictures and not illustrations in this book. I highly recommend checking this book out. 





Comments

Popular Posts