A Pizza with Everything On It by Kyle Scheele


The story follows a boy and his father who try to make a pizza, accidentally destory the universe, and try to rebuild it...out of pizza. A Pizza with Everything On It by Kyle Scheele illustrated by Andy J. Miller was published in 2021. 

I read this book with my kids for PI Day. If you don't know what PI Day is it's March 14th or 3.14. We usually have pot pie and some pie for the day for a meal. So of course we did that again. Sometimes we have a pizza pie. So when I saw this book, I knew that we needed to check out this book to read for PI Day. The illustrations in this book are so colorful and really grab the readers attention to the story. The story-line is cute and really funny. There is not every day that you add bicycles to your pizza. This is a cute book that will leave your kids giggling. I recommend checking this unique book out. 








Comments

Popular Posts