ABCs on Wheels by Ramon Olivera

 


I love finding unique alphabet books for my kids. I feel like the more alphabet books there are too read the better letter recognition can be for the kids. In this book kids will learn their ABCs in the fast lane. From A is for axle to Z is for zoom, kids will be introduced anything that has wheels. ABCs on Wheels by Ramon Olivera was published in July 2016. 

I read this book to Cassie and one of her friends during story time. I enjoyed the illustrations in this book as they are colorful but I do wish they used actually pictures for each of the items. I feel like using pictures can help kids recognize it from in the world. Some of the letters were forced in finding something relating to wheels to go with a few of the letters. Cassie really enjoyed this book though and has been caught looking at the book throughout the day. This book is pretty easy to read aloud and is really simple of a book great for toddlers. 





Comments

Popular Posts