Ten, Nine, Eight by Molly Bang

 


I love counting books and so when I found out about this book I had to check it out. In this book is a going-to-bed countdown in a loving family. Count down with the story's African-American father and daughter duo. Ten, Nine, Eight by Molly Bang was published on May 1983. This book has won Caldecott Medal Nominee in 1984. 

I read this book with Cassie. She loved counting down with me on each page. The illustrations in this book are colorful and really draw your eyes to each page. This book is for sure a classic that needs to be read to a lot of kids. This book would work great for toddlers who are learning basic counting skills. I think though it wouldn't work for kids in kindergarten. This book was really easy to read aloud and really short. 




Comments

Popular Posts