Tickle Monster by Edouard Manceau

 


I love finding interactive books for my kids as I think they enjoy them but also know that they will pay attention more to those type of books. In this book, it prompts the reader to face their fear of monsters and take charge of the situation. The reader is prompted to do things to the monster and take it to something different. Tickle Monster by Edouard Manceau was published in May 2014. They won CLEL Bell Picture Book Award for Play in 2016. 

This is such a cute story for toddlers. I read this book to Cassie and I think it's the perfect age to read it to. This book has such a great way to help kids to attack what they fear and change it to something that they are not scared of. The illustrations are simple but really colorful which is perfect for a toddler. Cassie loved this book and doing all the actions it asked them to do before turning the page. I recommend checking it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts