Plant the Tiny Seed by Christie Matheson

 



We are trying to do more outside activities and learn about the world outside electronics and technology. Someone in 1000 hour challenge group I am in recommended this book. So I had to check it out for my kids. How do you make your garden grow? Follow the seed through its entire life cycle, as it grows into a zinnia in a garden full of buzzing bees, curious hummingbirds, and colorful butterflies. Plant the Seed by Christie Matheson was published in January 2017. 

First off this book is interactive which is great for toddlers and preschoolers alike. I read this book to Cassie before bed. She loved interacting with the book to make the flower grow. I love that it goes through the life cycle of the plant. It also touches how important bees, hummingbirds, and butterflies are important to the plants. It's a great book with beautiful illustrations through the the pages. I loved this book as did Cassie. 







Comments

Popular Posts