I'm a Dirty Dinosaur by Janeen Brian

 



I have a great friend who sells Usborne books that I am often trying to win books from. I had the pleasure of winning this book for my kiddos. In this book is about a naughty little dinosaur who loves to get dirty. I'm a Dirty Dinosaur by Janeen Brian illustrated by Ann James was published in March 2013. 

Let's first talk about the illustrations in this book. They are so simple but they are adorable. The illustrations are so unique in that the dinosaur is white with a black outline. Then the dirt is the part that stands out as it's the thing in color. The text is simple to read aloud to any kid. The reader doesn't stumble on the words at all. The pages are great material perfect for the young age of the reader. The text is simple enough for a kindergarten learning how to read on. Also kids can get some context clues by looking at the illustrations. Great story to learn how to read on. My kids loved the book and giggle at the antics of the dinosaur. We love having it on our bookshelf. 







Comments

Popular Posts