Chicka chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault

 



Who doesn't love a classic book. I heard this book as a child and now I get the pleasure of sharing this book with my kids. The 26 characters in this rhythmic, rhyming baby book are a lowercase alphabet with attitude. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault illustrated by Lois Ehlert was published in 1989. This book has won Kentucky Bluegrass Award for K-3 (1991) and Boston Globe-Horn Book Award Nominee for Picture Book (1990). 

This is a classic book which is amazing. I love that this book is time-less. I think all my kids have fallen in love with this book. Even my ten year old still loves to read this book in her free time. This book has simple illustrations but they are adorable. I love how each letter is different and love the rhyming in this book. This book is hard to read without singing it. I recommend checking this book out. 





Comments

Popular Posts