The Duckling Gets a Cookie!? by Mo Willems

 


Hopefully, you are not getting tired of books by Mo Willems because he is a favorite author to every single child in my house. This book is apart of the Pigeon series. These books do not have to be read in order. In this book, little Duckling uses very polite manners to request a cookie, and actually gets one. Filled with fury, Pigeon loses his temper and complains about the state of affairs. How ever it seems Duckling has a secret plan. The Duckling Gets a Cookie by Mo Willems was published in April 2012. 

My kids really like this story. They giggle and giggle and giggle through out this book. I love that there is not a lot of text but it really gets the story-line across. I also love how it shows how being polite and using manners will get your farther. Which all kids need to learn. I love the illustrations in this book in their simple nature. Mo Willems has done it again and this book will be read over and over in my house for sure. 





Comments

Popular Posts