Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide by Emma Yarlett

 


Nibbles, the book-eating monster, has chomped his way into this book of DINOSAURS! Has he bitten off more than he chew?! What was a very serious book about very serious dinosaurs is suddenly interrupted by a hole - a nibbled hole - in the book. Who would do something like that? Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide by Emma Yarlett was published in March 2018. This is the second book in the Nibbles series. 

One of my friends sells the Usborne books and my kids have fallen in love with Nibbles the character. These books are so fun and heavy duty. We love how interactive it is and I love how much my kids giggle through out the book no matter how many times we read it. The illustrations in this book are so colorful and really bring out the books. The words are cute and easy to read aloud. I love how they use the appropriate name of each dinosaurs and have actual facts of them. This is an amazing book and I can't wait to read book 3 of the series. 

















Comments

Popular Posts