Peyton Picks the Perfect Pie by American's Test Kitchen Kids

 


We read the follow book in November 2020. Have you ever wanted to have the perfect pie to eat and enjoy on Thanksgiving. My kids have and lucky them I will still get them pie even though I am totally against pies (hate them). In this book, Peyton is particular. She is not a fan of certain things. Peyton does not like her food touching, or green food, or orange and red. She doesn't like foods that are gooey or gummy, sticky or slimy, frosted or flaky. So what kind of pie will Payton like. Peyton Picks the Perfect Pie by American's Test Kitchen Kids was published in September 2020. 


My kids really enjoyed this book and wanted to try all the pie with Peyton. I am more like Peyton and do not like pie at all. This was such a cute book and all my kids really enjoyed listening to me read this book. I love the colors on the illustration on each page. The colors remind me of fall when people often have pie. This book is great and you should check it out. 








Comments

Popular Posts