Freckleface Strawberry by Julianne Moore

 


If you have freckles, you can try these things: Make them go away, cover them up, disappear, live with them. Because after all, the things that make you different also makes you You. Freckleface Strawberry by Julianne Moore illustrated by LeUyen Pham was published in October 2007. 

I love that this book is about being yourself and not carrying what other people around you are thinking. I love how proud of this girl is of her own freckles in the end of this book. Cassie really loved watching the little girl do things throughout the book. She didn't quite understand the story-line at her age but she loved me reading the book to her. I didn't have any problems reading this book aloud. No stumbling over words and the sentences flowed great. It's a great book and I highly recommend it. 




Comments

Popular Posts