Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Halloween by Melanie Watt

 


From costume ideas to trick-or-treating strategies, Scaredy Squirrel helps readers plan for the spookiest night of the year! Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Halloween is the second in the series. Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Halloween by Melanie Watt was published in August 2013. 

I had a lot of hopes for this book. We have read other Scaredy Squirrel books in the past and they were totally fine. The always enjoyed them. But this book was really hard to get into and to read aloud. This book didn't have any story-line through out it. This book really an instructional manual. My kids were bored and didn't want to even finish the book. I felt like it should be a story with a story-line. This book really fell flat with me and my children. I don't recommend it. 







Comments

Popular Posts