A House for Hermit Crab by Eric Carle

 



Poor Hermit Crab! He's outgrown his snug little shell, so he finds himself a larger one and many new friends to decorate and protect his new house. But what will happen when he outgrows this shell and has to say goodbye to all the sea creatures who have made Hermit Crab's house into a home. A House for Hermit Crab by Eric Carle was published in 1987. 

I love Eric Carle books and love reading them to my kids. His illustrations are like no other and really great to show how detail kids can get in their coloring and writing. This book has a cute story-line that is great for older kids not so much for the toddlers. It was easy to read aloud and I had no issue with stumbling over words in this book. My kids really enjoyed this book and were not bored while listening to me read it. 





Comments

Popular Posts