Night of the Veggie Monster by George McClements

 


When a single touches the lips of this determined vegetable hater, our hero doesn't cry, whine, or refuse to swallow. He turns into a VEGGIE MONSTER! Ready to smash the chairs! Ready to tip the table! Ready to...GULP ... down his peas? Night of the Veggie Monster by George McClements was published in April 2008. 

The pictures I felt like were really strange and Cassie didn't enjoy them. The story-line is really cute but I felt like it was cut short. I did like that they turn into a monster rather then a hero. As some kids rather become a monster then a hero. It's a cute story and I felt like this book was more for the adult then the child. I think this book needs more colors and more action in the illustrations. I also felt like the story-line needed something more. 





Comments

Popular Posts