Ol' Mama Squirrel by David Ezra Stein

 


Ol' Mama Squirrel has raised lots of babies, and she knows just how to protect them. Whenever trouble comes nosing around, she springs into action with a determined "Chook, chook, chook!" and scares trouble away. Her bravery is put to the test, however, when a really big threat wanders into town and onto her tree. But no matter what, Mama's not about to back down! Ol' Mama Squirrel by David Ezra Stein published in 2013. 

So my youngest loves squirrels so much. Of course squirrels tend to love my yard and my daughter loves to try to bring them into the house. So I had to find some fun squirrel loving books that my daughter would enjoy. This book is so cute where it talks about a mama squirrel protecting her babies. The illustrations are adorable and really well down. Cassie really enjoyed trying to mimic the mama Squirrel in the books about all the dangers of the big world. I highly recommend checking out this cute book. 








Comments

Popular Posts