Shake My Sillies Out by Raffi Cavoukian

 


Rollicking pictures of a moonlit night in the woods of Camp Mariposa, where both animals and campers are stuck by the urge to shake, clap, jump, waggle, and eventually yawn. Shake My Sillies Out by Raffi Cavoukian illustrated by David Allender was published in 1987 This book is apart of the Raffi Songs to Read series. 

I have always loved Raffi Cavoukian music as a kid and then once I became a parent. His songs are great for teaching and just being silly. I have even used his songs for student teaching to get the sillies out. This book is so fun and really bring his song out on paper. It lives up to his song Shake My Sillies Out. The illustrations are fun and goofy which is perfect for those little reader. Each page is designed for the toddler who is sitting with their parents being silly. I highly recommend this board book. 




Comments

Popular Posts