If You Give a Moose a Muffin by Laura Joffe Numeroff

 


If a big hungry moose comes to visit, you might give him a muffin to make him feel at home. If you give him a muffin, he'll want some jam to go with it. When he's eaten all your muffins, he'll want to go to the store to get some more muffin mix. If You Give a Moose a Muffin by Laura Joffe Numeroff illustrated by Felicia Bond was published in 1991. This is the second book in the If You Give... series. 

I love this book series and love when I get the chance to read the books to my kids. Cassie and I read it when we talked about the letter M. We of course had to make muffins to go with this book as well. The illustrations in this book are colorful and life-like. I love how the illustrations give the characters personalities. Cassie really loved this book and actually kept asking for us to reread it over and over. I love how the story rounds around to the beginning. I highly recommend checking it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts