How to Catch an Elf by Adam Wallace

 


You've been waiting all year long, and now it's finally Christmas Eve! Is this the year you'll finally catch an elf? How to Catch an Elf by Adam Wallace illustrated by Andy Elkerton was published in 2016. This book is apart of the How to Catch series. 

This is such a fun book for Christmas. My kids actually love this book so much that they will be caught reading it during the rest of the year. The silly ideas to catch an elf on every page will make most kids giggle with excitement. Of course some of the ideas are not possible for most kids to make in real life. But it gives kids the power of imagination and I love finding books that help kids find it. I have noticed even with my own kids that imagination is getting harder and harder to do with kids. Everything is visual with them with all the electronics. The illustrations in this book are so much fun and so colorful there is no way to look away from each page. My kids love this book and we can't wait to read more books by this author. I highly recommend checking this book out for this holiday. 




Comments

Popular Posts