Dinosaur Christmas! by Penny Dale



Our favorite dinosaurs are back, and this time they must save Santa Claus from a snowstorm! Join them as they plow the road, whizz down a mountain on snowmobiles, zoom through the icy water on a hovercraft, and much more! Dinosaur Christmas! by Penny Dale was published in September 2020. 

This was a weird book in my eyes. It seemed like they were trying to shove dinosaurs, transportation, and Christmas all in one book and hoping that it makes sense. To me it did not make since and I felt like there wasn't even a good plot. I felt like everyone was shoved in. Even my kids were confused by this book. Cassie didn't want to even finish this book, but we did. The illustrations are really neat and we liked looking at them on each page. I don't recommend checking this book out. 






Comments

Popular Posts