The 12 Sleighs of Christmas by Sherri Duskey Rinker


Which elf will build the coolest sleigh for the Christmas ride? Santa will decide! When the elves discover that Santa's sleigh is in terrible state, they let their imaginations go wild - and soon there are sleighs of every kind, inspired by big rigs, motorcycles, zeppelins, and much more! The 12 Sleighs of Christmas by Sherri Duskey Rinker illustrated by Jake Parker was published in October 2017. 

My kids got a huge kick out of this book so much. They were giggling and giggling so much. They also kept shouting, "Keep the original." They had a lot of fun telling me why they think each one will not work for Santa. The illustrations in this book is so perfect to show each sleigh it was so fun. I love all the bright colors throughout this book. We love the elves using their imagination to help Santa in weighs that were just outlandish. My kids loved this book so much that I know they will beg me again this holiday season to read it. I highly recommend it. Also if you want to use an activity with this book I highly recommend you have your kids make something that Santa can use instead of his sleigh. The more outlandish thoughts the better. 









Comments

Popular Posts